The Blog that Waited: Returning to Spotless Mind


 
A very quiet Friday evening, perhaps. I had just finished watching Julie & Julia (2009). As the credits were rolling, a moment of awakening struck me. It felt like a quiet invitation. An invitation to return to a blog that had been waiting for me all these years. I'd be lying if I said it was "a" moment; it is a collection of moments that have been hammering me for the last year. It was a soul's call to return to blog-writing. So, I've returned... once again. With more experiences, life stories, feelings, insights and perhaps a tiny bit of maturity. Welcoming myself again and to the readers- on Spotless Mind!

Spotless Mind was left with so many memories. A memory of a teenage girl who dreamt of being a storyteller someday. Then a very different young adult life. A life in university, graduation-to-postgraduation, relocation in Europe, another postgraduation... romance, love, travel, friendship, loneliness, reclamation, the pandemic, AI, and countless moments that quietly reshaped who I became! Life shifted in ways I never imagined- and why not?! It is the way of life... a series of days and experiences within. 

Now, I'm thirty now with some personal stories for the world to know. The tales which I've personally lived, indulged, stumbled through, and finally reflected upon. I hope you'll find pieces of your own journey somewhere within mine. The roads I had taken once- found myself in some delicate ways. If not- then it's also fine. Maybe these stories will find a stranger who needed them or else- these will be digitally archived for my children or grandchildren to access someday. So for now... let's start and see where it takes us.

Auf Wiedersehen, Liebe! 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Daniel Craig

Closing the Bumble Window

Juan Antonio & Few Boring Words